It's quite hot around here. We have a lot of work and not a lot of time to cook as much as we would like, so this morning we prepared a delicious and simple recipe of gluten-free lentil salad.
Best thing of this recipe: the mint flavour!
Fresh gluten-free lentil salad
- By Du bois à la maison
- 4 people
- Prep time: 10 mins
- Total time: 30 mins
- Category: GF Food, Salads
- 100 gr of lentils of your choice
- 1 avocado
- 2 cups of cucumber
- 1 lemon juice
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- A bit of black pepper
- 6-8 leaves of mint
- A handful of seeds: sunflower, pumpkin and/or sesame
- Rinse, drain and boil the lentils. Place them in a bowl.
- Add the slices of cucumbers and the avocado.
- Add the lemon juice, the olive oil, salt, black pepper, leaves of mint and seeds.
- Mix everything and enjoy!